Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Kristin Chenoweth - 2011 GLAAD Awards honor

Kristin ChenowethKristin ChenowethKristin Chenoweth picks up GLAAD Awards honor, she says that she wants religious acceptance.

Kristin Chenoweth has called for acceptance and understanding among people of different faiths. She made the comments while accepting her Vanguard Award at Sunday's 22nd Annual GLAAD Media Awards in Los Angeles.

Speaking at the ceremony on Sunday, Kristin Chenoweth said: "I want to encourage many people of all faiths to come forward and stand with me. Even if you don't believe in Jesus the way I do, he did teach love - not just tolerance, but acceptance."

"I'm lucky I had parents who adopted me at birth - conservative Southern Baptists, who said, 'You will love everyone the same'."

Kristin Chenoweth previously said that being "a Christian and also a gay-rights advocate is one of [her] purposes in this life", adding: "It's a very big dichotomy, but that is exactly what I believe."

:(

Best Kristin Chenoweth' google images this week

Kristin Chenoweth imagesKristin Chenoweth imagesKristin Chenoweth imagesKristin Chenoweth imagesKristin Chenoweth imagesKristin Chenoweth imagesKristin Chenoweth imagesKristin Chenoweth images

No comments:

Post a Comment